Saturday, October 11, 2008

WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Greetings and welcome to my blog! This blog will provide you with all sorts of useful and current information about health and wellness with topics including:


- safe and effective exercise

- healthy eating

- stress management and relaxation

- dealing with painful conditions

- healthy practices at work

- protecting your body when working on your computer

- sound sleep

- learning how to meditate


. . . and much more!


I have been helping men and women with these issues in my physical therapy practice since 1988. If you're living or visiting in the Brookline, Massachusetts area (the town right next to Boston), I'd love to help you meet your goals too! Please call me at 617-738-8222 to set up an appointment.


I can also do distance energy work with you if you are outside of this area - relax and receive in the comfort of your own home!


Thanks so much for dropping by and please stay tuned . . .

No comments: